Financial Crime Training (AML & KYC)
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) professionals are in demand as organisations increase their focus on risk prevention. This Financial Crime – AML/KYC seminar will provide all of the knowledge you will require to begin a career in Financial Crime – AML/KYC.
What will you learn?
• Understanding Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions
• Vulnerabilities of financial institutions to money laundering and terrorist financing
• Anti money laundering and combating terrorist financing in practice
• The Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Acts
• The HMT Financial Sanctions List and Client Identification
• Know Your Customer in practice
• Anti money laundering and combating terrorist financing – legal and regulatory structures
• Management obligations and the risk-based approach to money laundering and terrorist financing
• Record Keeping and Training
Who is this course for?
The Seminar is open to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in Financial Crime – AML/KYC. However, the content of the programme requires students to possess:
• Sound educational background
• Good written English skills
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%.
All delegates will have the option to opt in for 3 months project work. Where you will be given scenarios to complete. This will allow you to get your foot in the door.
* * All course bookings are subject to availability, the website is updated periodically due to the dynamic nature of our business. Course availability can only be confirmed when you have received a course confirmation email containing your joining instructions and once payment has been authorized and collected. To check on latest availability real time please call 0800 779 7646.