Is this for you?
The course is for anyone wanting to learn how to utilize the latest 2016 version of this powerful spreadsheet programme. As Excel is widely used in a variety of job roles such as finance and accounting, management and office administration roles, it is suitable for a wide audience.
The full course is suitable for both beginners and for those with intermediate-level skills; it will help you learn some of the fundamental actions you can carry out in Excel before advancing your knowledge to more in-depth features.
As Microsoft Excel is used across such a wide range of job roles, taking the time to learn the latest version of this spreadsheet programme will show your commitment to continuing professional development and help towards your career progression opportunities.
What does the Course cover
There are 17 modules in this course, below is a breakdown of what each one covers:
- Data calculations, watermarks, converting text to columns and flash fill.
- Consolidating data, paste special, custom formats and working with ranges.
- Hyperlinks and formatting charts.
- Applying functions in formulas.
- Conditional formatting.
- Sort and filter data, subtotals and database functions.
- Data validation, precedent/dependent cells, tracing errors, evaluating formulas and the watch window.
- Protecting worksheets and workbooks, passwords and file properties.
- Sharing and merging workbooks and grouping and ungrouping data.
- Pivot tables.
- Pivot charts.
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, embedding and linking objects.
- Scenario manager and data tables.
- MATCH and INDEX, NOW and TODAY and COUNTA, COUNTBLANK and COUNTIF functions.
- Using financial, nested and the CONCATENATE functions.
- Create and modify custom workbook elements.
The course should take around 24 hours to complete, with every module taking around 30-45 minutes. At the end of each module, you’ll complete a consolidation exercise which will help you to summarise what you have learned and appraise your understanding.
There are no pre-requisites.
Flexible Date (You can start the course Anytime)