Is this for you?
If you’re working as a PA, EA, Office Manager or in any kind of Supervisory/Management role and you’re required to undertake larger projects, this course will be perfect to arm you with the skills required. Alternatively, you may be looking to boost your career prospects to future employers by giving yourself an added skillset.
Project Management skills can come into play in many careers. Office Managers may need to juggle projects around different facilities, PAs or EAs may find themselves organising conferences etc. There are specific roles for Project Managers where dedicated skills like this will come into play.
What does the Course cover
- Getting Started with Project Management – Backstage Operational Tasks/Projects, Creating Projects.
- Understanding Project Scope – Scope Statement, The Constraints, Triangle, Project Assumptions, Project Objectives
- Understanding the Project Schedule – Work Breakdown Structure, Decomposition, Creating a WBS.
- Team Management – Human Resources, Project Team, Team Acquisition Process, Team Building and Incentives, Team Members.
- Communicating with Others – Communication, Communication Plan.
- Risk Analysis – Risk, Risk Over Time, Identifying Risks to a Project.
- Project Execution – Executing a Project, Kick-Off Meetings, Begin Project Work, The Product Execution Process.
- Closing a Project – Closeout Items, Close the Project, Steps to Closing a Project, Final Report.
Ideally you will have taken the Prince2® Foundation course prior to starting this course.
Flexible Date (You can start the course Anytime)